Thursday 17 February 2011

Rumore for iPhone 5

I Know that I am writing two Blog on a same day but something just really flashed in my head to write this Blog which is the Rumors of the New "iPhone 5".

There are Rumors all over the World for the new "iPhone 5". I don't know which people exactly are plotting this up because as per my research I did not find any kind of site which do tell us the exact "Rumor Story" for the new release of the thing.

And why would Apple launch iPhone 5 so early as they have just launched it's iPhone 4 in June 24,2010 it has not been even an year with their release of iPhone 4. So all the Blogger's and the people who were into this stuff of making this kind of Rumor please be Dis-Hartend, as they are not into the release of it as I even spoke to one of the Company's Representative's about it, I know that you must be thinking that why would a representative be telling me all of this but between our chat I could easily make out that Apple will not be releasing even any new "Hardware" before the month of June and you must be knowing that Apple would be releasing it's New OS(Operating System), that would be MAC OS X Lion as currently they are issuing or all the built-in Mac are running MAC OS X Snow Leopard. Some even say's that the new iPhone 5 would be having a 4-5.5 inches of display, well my dad also told me the same while he saw me writing this Blog so I thought to add this up too

I always wonder that why does Steve always name it's Software with the name of an Dangerous Animal, maybe, to Scare Bill-LOL. No really, I always wonder why? If anyone is having the answer then please do let me know. Some says that it is His Lucky Charm -maybe.

I know that this blog of mine has no Relation with the Blogs which I write relating with new release of Softwares, Hardware, my personal opinion about the product but really I found interesting writing Blog with such a Big Rumor as I can not accept any kind of Blind Stories for the Two Companies(Apple & Microsoft) as both the companies are my Favorite.


Current iPhone 4-What could be better than this Master Piece?


So, that's it for the todays Blog as,
Rest in Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment