Saturday 19 February 2011

"....may only have 6 weeks...."

Today my Blog, would not be about the latest release of softwares, hardware or my opinion about the product but today, I am writing about a 'Person' who changed the whole aspect of the word "LIFE".
Yes, really no one could have imagined the world which is now in PRESENT, but someone imagined it in his Past.
Yes, everyone want to earn a lot of money by working hard but in which field - like a 'Goat' where everyone follows each other but like a lion he went alone and changed everything.

You must be wondering who is thss person who Changed Everything but never Changed himself. That person is - Steve Jobs. A person who sacrificed  his past, for our better future.

Today, there are so many words but everything comes to one conclusion that he is the Best. Doctor's at Stanford Cancer Center, says that "Steve may have only six weeks to live" as he is suffering from Pancreatic Cancer. I do not want to comment oh is health condition because while going on for the medication he told that he wanted complete Privacy. So, I won't be commenting on his health.

But the only thing that which I or the other people who are reading my blog can do is PRAY.

So, that's it for the todays Blog,
Rest in Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment